Listening to Josh Turner, loving pigs, and enjoying life!!!
Friday, September 4, 2009
I want to post something weekly. That way I am reminded to post on my blog. Otherwise, I might loose interest. You know, life gets in the way. But I noticed a few friends of mine do this thing called Friday Fill-Ins. I want to give it a try. Fridays are also a good day for me to blog. There is a good chance that I will stay motivated to blog if I join this little community. Look for it weekly here. My answers with be white. *Thea*
1. I feel excited.
2. Holiday weekends is(are) always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: the fridge, the AC, and the radio.
4. Some good friends are in town and I'm glad to hang out with them for a few days.
5. The last time I went to the Wine Festivalwas last year.
6. We are going to the Wine Festival this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my sister, tomorrow my plans include The Green Chile Festival and Sunday, I want to go to the Wine Festival!
I'm a simple country gal at heart. I am currently a college student. Pursuing a Master's Degree. My life is simple. I like Josh Turner, lipgloss and pigs. *Thea*
You can email me @ CountrygalThea (at) aol (dot) com. :)