Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Four Things You May Not Know About Me

This is one of those surveys that my friends send me from time to time. This one is a bit different from the rest. But it seems oddly familiar. Four things about me that you may or may not have known...in no particular order. *Thea*

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sales
2. Cashier
3. Waitress
4. Feeder of the pigs!

B) Four movies I watch over and over again
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Walk the Line
3. Where the Heart Is
4. Steel Magnolias

C) Four places I have lived (4 different locations)
1. Austin
2. Smithville
3. Midland
4. Las Cruces

D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. General Hospital
3. Desperate Housewives
4. The PBR

E) Four places I have been:
1. Las Vegas
2. Nashville
3. Acapulco
4. San Antonio

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Lola
2. Kimbo
3. Cassie
4. J

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Texas BBQ
2. Ribs
3. Corn Bread
4. Cherry Pie

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed asleep
2. Hiking
3. Riding a Horse
4. Out at the farm

I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Lola
2. Anna Marie
3. Manders
4. Rach

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Going to another Josh Turner Concert
2. Going to TX for a visit
3. Vacation with my family
4. Going to Las Vegas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment